Business Support Manager Dublin Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – Dublin
Primary responsibilities include:
- On-boarding new joiners, BSM will partner with hiring managers in advance of a new joiner’s arrival to determine and request required desktop hardware, applications, data subscriptions and physical accesses
- Off-boarding leavers, BSM will work with managers to ensure that all leavers have appropriate requests raised in a timely manner to have accesses removed
- Managing transfers for all personnel transferring into, out of or between teams within the CIB, BSM will assist managers to ensure requests for accesses, permissions and subscriptions are managed as appropriate
- ADHOC requestsare coordinated by BSM to facilitategetting access to additional/non-standard applications, market data, data subscriptions etc.
- Various monthly audit and control procedures
- Work alongside regional Compliance and Business Control officers in clean desk reviews across the Dublin office
- Involvement with the Business Continuity Process, alongside business managers and business control officers. This may include leading the call tree and disaster recovery site testing, monitoring results and reporting back to the EMEA BCP lead.
- Participate in various LOB ad hoc projects: Productivity initiatives, Technology refreshes, Consecutive Leave Tracking, Internal Audit processes and reporting, Record Retention monitoring, Oversight & Control and Compliance reviews as required.
- When required the BSM could be involved in IAS charter set up and/or review, Third Party Vendor Oversight and general support for outsourcing across the Irish entities.
- Accutrac SME: Coordinate the process and act as the corporate tool SME in location to support record owners, partner with CIB lead within Global Information Management.
- Real estate for the location – Planning and partnership with the Global Real Estate team for floor capacity and ongoing location projects. BSM will be responsible for the monthly validation and reporting in the location.
- Act as central point of escalation for location invoicing, partnering with business submitters, Global Supplier Services and the EMEA Invoicing team to remediate delays and issues.
o Excellent written and verbal communications skills; comfortable interacting with partners at all level of seniority.
o Ability to build strong business relationships and to influence and negotiate at all levels.
o Proactive working approach and the ability to manage own workload.
o Self-starter, independent worker with strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment
o Critical thinking, analytical and strong problem solving ability
o Diplomacy, tact, confidentiality and strong leadership skills are essential
o Flexibility/ability to handle dynamic and stressful situations in a professional manner
o Excellent Project Management skills
o Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
o Strong Business Analysis skills
o Knowledge of Serraview is advantageous
o Strong focus on delivery and results oriented
o Ability to streamline and improve work processesJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Company
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. –
Company Location: Dublin