Care Manager Bilingual Spanish 1400373 CA Job at Pathways of California Santa Ana, CA
Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!
Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We are well-known in the field and have been a preferred provider in the Southern California region for over 20 years partnering with local government agencies and managed care companies to offer personalized, integrated care to community members of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. You will find that we have several openings ranging from administrative to clinical positions in a variety of service areas and settings in Southern California. Join one of our Pathways companies, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and/or College Community Services (CCS) and experience it for yourself! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Pathways is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Care Manager Bilingual Spanish for our Camino Nuevo Program in Santa Ana.
Camino Nuevo Adult Recovery Center
Camino Nuevo Adult Recovery Center provides recovery oriented services for Medi-Cal eligible adults (18 and over) with a serious and persistent mental illness living in Orange County. Consumers must be Latino and are referred through the Orange County Health Care Agency. Services provided are coordinated, effective and comprehensive. Camino Nuevo provides all services in Spanish and English and all staff are bicultural/bilingual. Camino Nuevo provides Evaluation & Assessment Services, Psychiatric Treatment Planning, Psychiatric Follow-Up Care, Individual & Group Therapy, Crisis Intervention, Intensive Case Management, Medication Support, Family Support & Education, Recreational & Clubhouse Activities, Vocational & Educational Support, Referrals to Community Resources, and Weekly Consumer Advisory Board Meetings.
Provides outreach, information-referral, care management, and a full array of mental health/rehabilitation services for clients which include counseling, crisis intervention, skill training, and coordinating and monitoring the assessment, treatment planning process and follow-up for each client.
- B.A./B.S. degree in human services, psychology or related field with one year related experience in the field of behavioral health preferred
- Proof of: valid California driver’s license and auto insurance, current CPR certification as well as proof of education are required
- Must have two years’ equivalent prior case management experience and preferably has established community resource connections.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent prioritization and organization skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Conducts intake, completes comprehensive evaluation of each client’s life situation, problems and needs, and with client’s participation and consent, prepares a detailed plan of care
- Responsible for service coordination by assisting clients in implementing their plan of care by facilitating access to and providing community resource linkage and managing the process to include monitoring effectiveness of support services including both client and provider participation
- Provides professional support to clients by maintaining regular contact such as through client home visits to provide personal support, consultation, confrontation and intervention, as necessary, including guidance and instruction
- Maintains daily record of work activities completing daily service progress notes and billing forms per Company and government standards and in compliance with Short Doyle/Medi-Cal requirements and program requirements related to responsible, ethical, and collaborative care management
- Conduct outreach, provide information and referral services to persons who do not require or qualify for case management services
- Maintain and ensures HIPAA, ethical standards and professional boundaries with all staff and clients
- Provide temporary intervention to ex-clients on an as needed basis
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
- Participates in management, staff and client meetings and training activities as required
- Consistently meets monthly Productivity Requirements, documentation standards and filing deadlines
- Transport clients to accommodate community relationships. Use of personal car or vehicle is required
- Monthly Productivity requirement is 100 hours
- May handle as assigned of On-Call Phone / After Hours duties
- Other duties as assigned or necessary to support your department/program, office and/or the company
PERKS OF WORKING WITH PATHWAYS CALIFORNIA:
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you’re #readytowork PATHWAYS CA is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to www.pathwaysofcalifornia.com/ click on “Apply Here” icon in the upper right-hand corner and click on the location near you from the drop-down menu.
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
About the Company
Company: Pathways of California
Company Location: Santa Ana, CA