ECM Business Process Specialist Job at Wright County Government Center – Buffalo, MN
To apply, please visit: http://www.co.wright.mn.us/335/Employment-Opportunities
GENERAL DEFINITION OF WORK:
Performs difficult administrative work devising and designing business process requirements for all Health & Human Services (HHS) electronic content management systems (ECM) critical to the various HHS Divisions. Work is performed under the general direction of the Technology Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responds to the needs of the HHS Department and end-users by analyzing business processes and supporting systems.
- Performs cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI) analyses for changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Performs evaluation of specific business processes and presents findings to management as directed.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends processes and technology solutions that will most effectively improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Department’s financial and enterprise-related services and software programs.
- Performs enhancements to processes and applications to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of operations; creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts; develops project budgets and timeframes for process changes to support department objectives; coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes; conducts post-implementation support.
- Serves as Project Manager in the implementation of business processes and information systems including assessing the project scope and budget/personnel requirements of assigned projects and preparing and presenting detailed business requirements.
- Creates and changes lifecycles/queues/workflows and other business objects in the ECM system in conjunction with the County’s IT Department, and other county and state ECM experts.
- Supports ECM processes for all of HHS by proposing and implementing changes to the ECM configuration in conjunction with the County IT Department’s ECM guidelines.
- Accesses the ECM test environment as needed for development and quality assurance testing of solution designs.
- Performs other duties and activities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $39.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Busines Analyst or I.T.: 3 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Wright County Government Center –
Company Location: Buffalo, MN