Information Systems Security – Sensors / Government / Aerospace Job at CyberCoders – 3.5 Tucson, AZ
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation contingent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (100% covered)
- 401k (6% match)
- PTO = 20 days
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with a bright/passionate team!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as an Information Systems Security Officer
- An active US Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance (SSBI preferred)
- JSIG Rev. 4, CNSSI 1253, ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4, FIPS 140-2, and other customer directives and instructions, compliant system security plans, control implementation, system requirements, and test procedures
- Ability to recognize, adopt, use, and teach best practices in security engineering, including secure development, cryptography, network security, security operations, system security, policy, and incident response
- Security policies and account management of Microsoft Windows 10 Server 2012/2016/2019 operating systems; have familiarity with network architecture, desktop support, ports/protocols, encryption, HBSS, vulnerability scanning, auditing, etc.
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- ICD 503, RMF Process (Plus)
- Experience with XACTA for security package (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply standards, directives, guidance, and policies to classified computing environments
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management, and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system
- Conduct reviews and technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional
- Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RAR), A&A packages, and Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM)
- Develop and maintain the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and support remediation activities of systems to obtain and maintain system accreditation through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Create multiple CONOPS, Policies, and Guides in support of RMF and customer SSPs
- Develop, coordinate, test, and train on Contingency Plans and Incident Response Plans; support Incident Response and Contingency activities
- Provide continuous monitoring to enforce client security policies and procedures and create processes that will provide oversight of the system security posture for the system owner
- Provide direction and guidance to other employees about computer security issues via security education and awareness, conduct Information Systems Security briefings, participate in self-inspections and audits, and investigate security incidents
- Conduct independent scans of the application, network, and database with tools such as Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS), and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC)
So, if you are an ISSO with the experience above, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company
Company: CyberCoders – 3.5
Company Location: Tucson, AZ