Inventory Control and Assurance Shift Lead Job at Neta Franklin, MA
Location: Franklin, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and thatï¿½s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each personï¿½s individuality, because thereï¿½s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, thereï¿½s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELLï¿½
This role is to help drive the teams towards the dayï¿½s goals and help them prioritize or switch gears when necessary.
This person will be responsible for the work completed during the shift.
The Shift Lead has oversight and task management of the inventory spaces, products, and processes. Responsible for facilitating the process of training, coordination of tasks, and workflow of the assigned inventory control and assurance specialists each day.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious visionï¿½ pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state marijuana regulations
- Responsible for the oversight and supervision of the entire daily inventory tasks and processes
- Responsible for all daily inventory fulfillment, digital tracking within multiple digital and physical platforms, and menu offerings for both Medical and Adult Use inventory.
- Responsible for fulfilling/receiving inventory and pack room / production requests, ensuring products are digitally and physically stored in compliance with state regulations.
- Demonstrates efficiency and functionality through proper prioritization of shift needs, proper in-stock levels, fully stocked shelves, tying up end of night workflows, ensuring Specialists are working properly, creating a functional workflow, and pivoting priorities and employee projects to meet the business needs
- Coordinates communication to Lead Guides, Production leadership Inventory Management and Training Ambassadors or above relating to raising issues
- Maintains the professionalism of the room by keeping topics and conversations on task; redirects and refocuses Specialists
- Demonstrates the ability to step into any Specialist role as necessary
- Communicates directly with Call Center and Contact Team, as well as the point person for product availability questions, E-Commerce Product inquiries, etc.
- Responsible for shift coverage and training needs
- Responsible for coordinating daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reconciliation
- Responsible for quality control and assurance matters and follow up on site
- Responsible for support tickets and other communication with Seed to Sale tracking software companies (Metrc & LeafLogix)
- Utilize the inventory management system to transfer, modify, track and adjust inventory
- Responsible for maintaining stock of Metrc Tags
- Manages supply chain and menu needs with other locationsï¿½ inventory shift leads and leadership
- Create and maintain an organized and consistent stocking and packaging systems for both existing and new products;
- Responsible for inventory, recordkeeping, auditing and quality control of all products and systems
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOUï¿½LL BRING
- At least 6months – 1 year Inventory Specialist Experience
- Ability to interact professionally at all times
- Strong Communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Excellent Organization and multitasking ability
- High Energy, maturity and leadership skills
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOUï¿½
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isnï¿½t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the ï¿½traditionalï¿½ solution isnï¿½t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer processing operations. Must be able to accommodate a varying schedule based on operational needs. Ability to handle stress in performing multiple tasks. Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision ï¿½ why we exist ï¿½ is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission ï¿½ how we will do this ï¿½ is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values ï¿½ Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employeesï¿½ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Parallel reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this job description. Your employment with Parallel is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Parallel at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Parallel associates.
Internal ID: 18764PandoLogic. Category: Logistics, Keywords: Inventory Manager0 – 0Full-Time
About the Company
Company Location: Franklin, MA