Marketing Coordinator Job at RS&H Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Transportation-Construction Management (T-CM) Practice in the Southeast Region. This person will be able to work remote from NC, SC, GA, or FL.
This team is focused on continued and new market growth in the Southeast. We have a true team approach to marketing, integrating our leadership, project teams, and marketing/business development staff to pursue some of the largest and most complex projects in the nation. This is a high performing team, and we are looking for like-minded and driven individuals to help carry us forward! The position will be responsible for promoting the Company’s brand through compelling visuals and content, storytelling, and proposal theming and messaging. This role includes significant customer focus that supports Practice marketing, business development, and sales initiatives. Internal coordination with our technical and corporate marketing and communications teams will be common and will require excellent organizational skills to execute all assignments.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting basic market research within the A/E/C industry, to include competitor materials and client trends
- Collecting and preparing general information for staff resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information for client submittals
- Working on subconsultant packages for submittals.
- Coordinating DOT and local government pursuits with marketing team members, business development staff, project managers, and external partners
- Providing printing, binding, and production-related support for proposal materials
- Serving as the collection point for intelligence related to clients and competitors to support opportunities/pursuits
- Evaluating technical content to make sure it satisfies all RFP requirements and company brand standards
- Exhibits ability to multitask and above-average follow-up skills
- Possesses advanced organizational skills and takes initiative
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years of administrative, clerical or marketing experience. College or other applicable advanced training may substitute for experience on a year-for-year basis
- Proficiency in communication and possess organizational skills
- Strong writing, editing, and grammar skills a must
- A self-starter that can work both independently, as well as collaborate in a team
- An expert at prioritizing multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to drive proposal schedules.
- Demonstrate a high-level of creativity using graphics
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime, sometimes on tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
While RS&H was founded in 1941, we have been providing construction management services as one of our primary business practices since 1984. RS&H’s Transportation-Construction Management Practice serves numerous state departments of transportation, mobility/transportation authorities, turnpike/toll authorities, rail/port authorities, municipal/county governments, and private clients throughout the United States. Our Construction Engineering and Inspections (CEI) teams as well as our Construction Management teams are industry leading experts who provide a full range of construction engineering, program management, specialized testing, and inspection services from the preconstruction phase through maintenance and operations. By joining our team, you too can provide unique expertise in the full life cycle of transportation delivery, and lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
About the Company
Company Location: Atlanta, GA