Outside Sales Representative – Facilities Supply (Remote Arizona) Job at Ferguson Tucson, AZ
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
This position will cover the AZ territory.
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking a proven Outside Sales Representative to fill an immediate need with expanding market opportunities.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services always
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Monitor sales trends and product performance results
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position, but comparable industry knowledge and experience would also be considered. A successful Outside Sales associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere, as well as have:
- 2-5+ years of Sales experience is required
- A strong sales presence
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- Product and vendor knowledge (or the ability to quickly learn it)
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and paternal), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About the Company
Company Location: Tucson, AZ