Project Coordinator Job at South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) – Columbia, SC
We, the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team!
Please read all of the minimum requirements as well as the job summary to determine if this position is a good fit for you. Please visit the official SC government jobs website and view individual jobs for additional salary information.
This position is scheduled to close on 10/15/2021. This date may be extended depending on the number of qualified candidates received.
The minimum requirements for the Project Coordinator are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 year relevant program experience, or equivalent experience (5 years relevant experience).
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position head over to our official government website to apply. The web address is https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sc or you can copy and paste the following tiny url, https://tinyurl.com/4udrsyp9, into your web browser to be directed to our agency specific positions.
***Please note that a resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to determine if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position. All applicants must apply online at careers.sc.gov to be considered for employment. We look forward to receiving your application!***
This position is located in Process & Artifacts, Richland County. Under general supervision, assists with documentations of meeting minutes, meeting scheduling, and other administrative tasks. Performs documentations reviews and updates using industry best practices. Contributes to process discussions and updates of project deliverables.
- Assists the Process and Artifacts Development Team in documenting processes and procedures for all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for major projects and initiatives at SCDHHS, including Member Management. Captures meeting minutes and discussions following best industry practices and SCDHHS best practices and procedures.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings as needed for the MMRP Team and Process and Artifact Development Team within a 24 hours of receipt of request. Assist with knowledge transfer, training sessions, and other presentations as needed for the Process and Artifact Development Team. Schedules the requested meeting following the MMRP PMP and O&M Manual required meeting guidelines 100% of the time.
- Attends and participates in conference, webinars/online training and courses that build skills related to job functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services offers an exceptional benefits package for FTE and TGE positions that includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Children.
- 15 days annual (vacation) leave per year.
- 15 days sick leave per year.
- 13 paid holidays.
- State Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,777.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- relevant program: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) –
Company Location: Columbia, SC