Senior Cost Accountant – Government Contracts Job at CyberCoders – 3.5 Phoenix, AZ
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation contingent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (100% covered)
- 401k (6% match)
- PTO = 20 days
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with a bright/passionate team!
What You Need for this Position
- Accounting experience
- US Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a Clearance
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with government contract accounting requirements (CAS/FAR/DFARS)
- Bachelors Degree in accounting (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Prepare and analyze the financial performance of projects, including analysis of actual costs versus budget
- Assist Program Managers with preparation of project budgets
- Perform project revenue booking (percentage of complete) and cost accruals in accordance with contracts, DCAA, and GAAP
- Serve as a company liaison in the implementation of a DCAA-compliant ERP system
- Prepare customer invoices
- Prepare job costing reconciliations at month and year-end
- Assist in preparation of company-wide budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Coordinate and prepare reports for outside auditors and regulatory agencies (i.e. DCAA)
- Ensure compliance with governmental accounting regulations and generally accepted accounting principles
- Work efficiently, with the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Communicate effectively with project management and team members across disciplines
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at [email protected]oders.com!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company
Company: CyberCoders – 3.5
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ