Senior Embedded Engineer – Sensors / Government / Aerospace Job at CyberCoders – 3.4 Tucson, AZ
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation contingent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (100% covered)
- 401k (6% match)
- PTO = 20 days
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with a bright/passionate team!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience with the complete life-cycle of an embedded software system
- C, C++ and assembly
- Ability to obtain government clearance
- Working knowledge of Linux and version control systems such as git
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces, timing diagrams and communications protocols
- Knowledge of embedded Linux tools such as busybox, Buildroot and Yocto (Plus)
- Knowledge of real time operating systems (RTOS) such as VxWorks, RTEMS, FreeRTOS and ThreadX (Plus)
- Previous experience with DoD, IC, government, aerospace, or finance industry (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Meet with clients and the software design team to determine software specifications
- Create design goals and deadlines
- Develop and maintain software for embedded platforms
- Work with the hardware design team on requirements and parts selection
- Implement and test the embedded system and interpret error reports
- Fix bugs and optimize the system to meet performance requirements
- Maintain software programs
- Document software application values
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at [email protected]!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company
Company: CyberCoders – 3.4
Company Location: Tucson, AZ