Senior Software Engineer – Sensors / Government / Aerospace Job at CyberCoders – 3.5 Tucson, AZ
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation contingent on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (100% covered)
- 401k (6% match)
- PTO = 20 days
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with a bright/passionate team!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as Senior, Principal, or Lead Software Engineer
- Experience with Python or one of the following C++, PHP, .NET, or Java
- Ability to obtain government clearance
- Previous experience with DoD, IC, government, aerospace, or finance industry (Plus)
- Experience solving difficult problems and open to new challenges. (While this sounds cliché, we really need someone who wants to be challenged and has a good problem-solving track record)
- Experience with AWS (Plus)
- Experience with Git (Plus)
- Experience using SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc. (Plus)
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile Development Processes (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the continuous improvement process within our software products lifecycle
- Liaise, synchronize, and work in conjunction with our other software teams
- Ensure that software products are adequately documented, to a level to maintain the package and require that adequate backups of each version of the software for all projects are maintained in an ordered and complete fashion
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Communicate effectively with project management, customers, and team members across disciplines
- Attend technical interchange meetings with the team members and other project personnel, and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project- Provide status on assigned tasks and program schedules
- Provide document review and resolve technical engineering and integration issues
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at [email protected]!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About the Company
Company: CyberCoders – 3.5
Company Location: Tucson, AZ